Easton Child Custody Lawyer
In divorce cases, child custody is one of the more sensitive issues to deal with in family law. Anything less than personalized attention from your lawyer could leave you with a resolution that fails to meet your and your child(ren)’s needs. For more than 24 years, the DeNardo Law Office has worked directly with individuals and families in need of help from an Easton child custody attorney who invests time and attention to their cases.
True Concern For Your Child’s Best Interest
A variety of topics are considered when dealing with child custody in divorce cases, and ultimately, the court makes decisions with regard to what is best for the child(ren) of a divorce. This could include:
- Parental cooperation and communication
- Parental willingness to accommodate visitation
- Parent-child and child-sibling relationships
- Home environment stability
- Potential for quality education
- The child’s preferences
- The parent’s employment, income and ability to spend time with the child
- Extended family custody options, including grandparents
- History of domestic violence, abuse or neglect
Long-Lasting, Fair Resolutions To Complicated Custody Issues
When children are involved, you are likely to have contact with your spouse for many years after your divorce is completed. I will take the time to listen to your needs and help promote civil discourse and productive conversations that encourage cooperation long after your divorce is final.
Contact me today to discuss your options.