ATTORNEY AT LAW
I am a sole practitioner with over 24 years of experience in the field of family law, primarily focusing on divorce. I have an office in Wilson Borough, Northampton County, PA, and also handle estate planning and probate matters.
Prior to attending law school I was a legal secretary to Chester A. Reybitz, Esquire, in Bethlehem, PA for 23 years. During law school I interned for the Hon. James C. Hogan of Northampton County Court of Common Pleas.
I received my B.A. in Business Administration / Management from Moravian College (1993) and my J.D. from Temple University School of Law (1996).
My approach in representing clients in family law proceedings is to provide personal and compassionate representation, to achieve realistic goals and obtain a fair result, with the least amount of acrimony and fighting. Family law matters are very emotionally draining by their nature.
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 05/1996
- Moravian College
- B.A. - 05/1993
- Major: Business Administration / Management
- Pennsylvania, 1996
Fraternities or Sororities
Current Employment Position
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Spousal Support
- Alimony Pendente Lite
- NCC Alumni Association's Recipes for Success Award for Professional Achievement
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Northampton County Bar Association, Member
- Northampton County Bar Association, Family Law Committee, Estate and Trust Committee, & Elder Law Committee, Member
- Northampton County Bar Association, Member, Past Board of Governors, 2002 to 2004
- Northampton County Bar Association, Solo Practitioner Committee, Founded Committee in 2001, Chaired in the Committee 2001, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Gracedale Advisory Board, Member, 2012 to 2019
Certified Legal Specialties
- National Certified Guardian