Contact a Wilson Borough Pennsylvania, Divorce Attorney Today
I handle family law cases including pre-marriage planning (Pre-Nuptial Agreements), Divorce, Division of Property, Pensions and Debts, Spousal Support, Alimony and APL, child custody and child support. I also deal with estate planning and probate law needs, including Wills, Powers of Attorney, HealthCare Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Directions (a/k/a Living Wills).
I aim to provide representation as a lawyer who gets to the heart of your individual needs through:
- Achievable goals and objectives that keep your best interests in mind
- Personal attention with compassion and understanding for your legal issue
- Responsiveness that is prompt and timely
- Productive conversations that limit arguments and acrimony
- Down-to-earth explanations of the law and your options
- Cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Long-term cooperation and civility
I have served as a leader and active member on a number of legal committees focused on family law and estate planning. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Northampton County Bar Association, and I was the recipient of Pro Bono Awards from both the Northampton County Bar Association (2000) and North Penn Legal Services (2007, 2009).
I know that when you are dealing with legal matters affecting your loved ones, your property rights, and your future security, there can be stress and emotional burdens that you must deal with as well. That is why I work to achieve fair and reasonable results as quickly as possible. This allows you to move on quickly, while protecting you for years to come.