Contact a Wilson Borough Pennsylvania, Divorce Attorney Today
I handle family law cases, including pre-marriage planning, divorce, child custody, child support, and division of property and debts. I also deal with estate planning and probate law needs, including wills and trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives.
I aim to provide representation as a lawyer who gets to the heart of your individual needs through:
- Achievable goals and objectives that keep your best interests in mind
- Personal attention with compassion and understanding for your legal issue
- Responsiveness that is prompt and timely
- Productive conversations that limit arguments and acrimony
- Down-to-earth explanations of the law and your options
- Cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Long-term cooperation and civility
I know that when you are dealing with legal matters that affect your loved ones, there is often stress and emotional burdens that you must deal with as well. That is why I work to provide the most simplistic solutions that help you move on quickly while protecting you for years to come.
I have served as a leader and active member on a number of legal committees focused on family law and estate planning. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Northampton County Bar Association, and I was the recipient of Pro Bono Awards from both the Northampton County Bar Association (2000) and North Penn Legal Services (2007, 2009).
For more information about my experience, visit my attorney profile page or contact me to discuss your legal matter.